So.. I have this unhealthy obsession with getting rid of things. From sentimental junk (for almost all things sentimental are) to to personal notes almost everything in my life gets edited and taken out fairly regularly. (I even edited out a lot of journal entries at one point.)
Except, of late, I haven't been editing my e-mails.
And so I suddenly realized that the only ways that anyone could know much of anything about me is through a progression of e-mail conversations and a couple of blog posts.
Not that posterity will care... but, you know.. it's interesting that I've nearly edited myself out of history.
Maybe I'll get rid of those e-mails.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I used to be like that. And then I started dating someone and kept everything... I want to know you when you someday start dating someone. Oh what a Sarah that would be... :D
Post a Comment